All About the Men

Truly, there is nothing I enjoy more than being surrounded by professional men of all ethnicities who appreciate fashion, embrace an entrepreneurial spirit (not too mention good ole common sense thrown in for flavor), have impeccable taste, are socially aware and have a keen sense of personal style.  These are the guys I love to flirt with at parties.  So, in an effort to let these fellas know just how special they are, Charlotte STYLE teamed up with JSW & Crave Dessert Bar for The STYLE Suite: Men's Appreciation Event.  During the evening, men in the Charlotte area will have the opportunity to be pampered...Why?  Because we can...and we like you (at least I know I do).

The event is hosted by the beautiful and talented Kelly Hood, and will feature a fashion showcase, desserts, giveaways, complimentary massages and MANicures. 

Fellas, let us take care of you.  Come on out Thursday, June 24th from 6pm-10pm.  Guys, come have a nice relaxing evening and let us cater to you.  Ladies- I wouldn't miss it. This event is free...and it is truly ALL about the men!  I'm excited to get my flirt on...are you with me?



"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...