Loving the LIfe You Live...

Having fun at Starbucks in Times Square, lol
So I'm just getting back from a much needed extended weekend getaway, and I must say I can breathe again.  We sometimes need a change of scenery to remember what's important--living.  I know that I often get caught up in the stress of the "day to day" that I forget what it's like to really "live."  

I've been making an important effort to create more of a well-rounded work life balance...life is too short to work 24/7 (although I am still working on how to add about five more hours to my work day, I'll keep you posted on my progress with that one). Taking time to laugh, smile and pray each day (preferably more than once) will do wonders for the soul.  

I am so tremendously blessed that most of the time God's awesomeness blows me away.  It's a sin to squander the life and all that it has to offer with which God has gifted us by not appreciating each moment on this earth.  I'm guilty of complaining...I'm doing my best to remedy that habit, and truly be in love with the life I live.  I encourage you to do the same.   





"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...