I Caught The Bug...Again

I'm talking about the teaching bug. People ask me everyday about social media--I'm not really an expert per se because, let's face it, no one really is; however I am willing to share the expertise that I acquired through trial and error...jumping in with both feet and still managing to stay afloat.  So, ever since I was a guest lecturer for that online class for NYU's Continuing Education Course this summer, I've wanted to teach again.  I still flirt with the idea of going back for my Ph D...or at least another Masters, we'll see.  In the interim, I'm fulfilling my itch by teaching a beginners course on social media. It is my hope that someone will find it useful.  It is part of my new seminar series for Aspiring Entrepreneurs.  I'd love to see you there.





"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...