Realization of a Dream

You know what Baby?
I finally found you, and it feels so good.

The skin to skin contact wasn’t lustful… it was special
The sweet innocent sensuality knocked me off my feet


Your nervous touch and trembling arms around me… so erotic
I almost let myself fall fast to the craving erupting from within


But we maintained
No need to rush…Like often disappears into Lust, however,
Friendship and mutual respect work wonders on developing Love


Now, before you get scared, just know this…
I’m taking it one day at a time…and I’m willing to wait
Just be careful with my delicate heart and I’ll protect yours too


You know what Baby?
You finally found me, and it feels so good.



All Rights Reserved 2006 Jameka S. Whitten

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...