I Don't Get It

I went to a go-see a few weeks ago that went really well with an agency here in Charlotte. They don't have any "plus" girls on their roster, so it would be a good spot for me. However, I was told that I need to lose some weight and go down one dress size. I don't mind because that was something that I planned to do anyway. I've been losing weight like crazy anyway, so one dress size is a piece of cake. Nevertheless what I don't get it all of these crazy things they have on the market to help people lose weight. Me...I'm doing it the old fashioned way, watching what I eat and exercising, drinking lots of water, staying away from sugar (which is hard because I'm a coffee addict...My name is Jameka and I love Starbucks). I was surfing around the net because I'm doing a story on Diet Supplements and I found the strangest stuff...people are serious about doing whatever they can to get rid of the extra pounds...which can lead to all types of unhealthy behavior...back to work I go, more on this later...

1 comment:

  1. ahhh for me a dose of heartbreak, and pilates did the trick lol. I tried Xendarin and it worked for a minute...and in like 20 seconds my house was spotless. That boost of energy had me cleaning places that I didn't know existed. So I resulted to the running around the track 3 times a week and doing pilates at home the remaing 4 days.
    Good luck to you on your diet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...