I Don't Get It...part 2

Okay, after this I promise I am finished with talking about dieting and the harmful effects...but seriously, I can believe people still believe in some magic pill that will mysteriously allow the weight to just melt right off of your body. Now I'm sure there are some Diet Pills that are not harmful, but research has shown us the harmful effects time and time again. What needs to happen for people to get it...nothing that is truly worth anything comes easy. If it seems to goo to be true, it often is...With that said, perhaps I should get up, take a break and work out...I still gotta get into a swimsuit by April, lol.

That's part of the reason why I want to do all I can to provide a positive image of a woman with curves in this industry...without starving myself or adhering to some unattainable standard of beauty. But that's another blog for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...