Longevity & Prosperity

I come from such good genes. Everyone on both sides of my family look considerable younger than his or her actual age. It's a lovely problem to have, I'm just geeked that I still get carded at certain places when I go out. Anyway, the big news is that we are throwing a nice shindig for my grandmother's 80th birthday. Grandma turns 80 on Feb. 23rd, but we are having the gala (the planning is so beyond a party right now) on the 25th instead...which is going to be insane for me because I am flying to NYC the evening of Feb. 22 and coming back that Sunday just to go straight to the gala from the airport for the celebration. But that's how it goes...my life is truly a worldwind (hmmmm, am I spelling that correctly, ah well, not important). It is paramount that I find something cool and memorable to get as a gift for my grandma. I was checking out some christian gifts, and I think that she may really enjoy some of the items on the site. I guess I'll keep searching until something strikes my fancy. I will definitely post pics from the b-day party so that you all can see the family and all that jazz...

1 comment:

  1. OOOHHHH Happy B'day to grandma, Mine turned 78 in November and my grandap 80 a few weeks ago. Blessings to her.

    To NYC you say? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...