Ahhh, To Be A Real Grown Up...

Man, what a week...so much has gone down that I am almost unable to keep up...and it is my life, lol.

First of all, I want to thank everyone for all of the love and lovely birthday wishes. This was definitely one of my more memorable birthdays and I feel so blessed that God saw fit to allow me to see another year. Also, I have some incredible friends who showed a sista a good time last week (My birthday was April 26th---Taurus Baby, Yeah!). Not only did I get to see one of my favorite rappers for free, Common (ladies, this man is beautiful in person, just simply gorgeous)
...but I got to just hang out without worrying about deadlines, work and everything else that can stress you out...however, with that said, this week is going to be hectic. My company website launches May 1, www.jswmediagroup.com. Big shout out to Jason "Verse" Anderson of VMG for handling the design. Thank you Verse, I'm looking forward to making even more moves this year, and the site will assist in my quest for world media domination, lol...

Stay tuned for new updates about my modeling/acting career...I may some interesting news to report soon. Special thanks to my entire team, Tangi Davis, publicist extraordinaire...Tamara Walker, another stellar publicist who is truly taking the time to show me the ropes...Chuck Holliday, too many titles to name, but he is definitely taking good care of my marketing and did a fantastic job on the new website, www.jameka-shamae.com, Thanks Chuckie:-)...I'm just ready to "do some big thangs" right about now, so much good stuff coming up...But I will definitely keep y'all posted.

It feels good to blog, it has been way too long. I promise to get better...promise.
Well, I'm going to prepare to host the show tonight, www.blogtalkradio.com/morethansex...Our topic is infidelity, should be a good one. If you can't listen live, check out the archive shows, I'm loving it...Onika girl, we miss you---call in, soon!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new sites mama. I was so glad to see you last week even though you werent feeling very well

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful just beautiful. Nothing like friends to make the day all worthwhile. YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE IN NEW YORK AND I DIDN'T KNOW LOL.

    jswmediagroup.com...come on wid' it. YOU GO GIRLLLL. Looking forward to checking it out.
    hmmmm *makes some mental notes*

    Look forward to the wonderful news as well...seems like we're both on track :)

    I'm dying to get my computer back I miss chatting with you guys on the talk show. Your topics are interesting and very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl please, you know I would have hit you up if I was in the city. I'm planning a trip in August to wild' out...we shall see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday baby girl! May all your dreams come true.

    Also, thanks for the shout out. Got a lot of stuff on deck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heading to Barbados on August 2-9th...I plan to wild out there for sure :) ...come on down

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...