I’m Getting Married…

Yeah right, getting married to my career that is. Although, I’m enjoying the single life wholeheartedly, I think this upcoming year, I’d like to settle down. But that’s going to depend on quite a few things: (1). Getting all aspects of my career under control, redefining my direction, and oh yeah, paying off my student loans (not really part of my career goals, but I gotta get that albatross from off of my neck). (2). Finding the time to develop/nurture a relationship.

Everything happens when the Lord says so, so until then…I’ll keep working, I’ll keep praying, and I will let life happen…

2 comments:

  1. I know you can do it Lady Meka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying right along with you. I haven't been by my blogspot page in a while and decided to stop over and as usual your blogs speak for both of us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...