Love the Haters

To say that it has been a colorful last couple of months, is a deep understatement.  Lots of travel, events, client happenings, etc...I feel like I've been on a roller coaster.  What's been super interesting is the sheer amount of hate I've gotten as of late (the rhyming was not intentional).  I mean I'm talking about straight personal attacks and assassination attempts on my character--I'm still amazed people would go that far.  I can only imagine what other people must go through, I'm just a PR/Social Media gal trying the live the dream, and make an impact along the way.  Anyway...

I visited my former church this past Sunday, and God told me some things that I needed to hear.  That experience served as much of the inspiration for this post. 

Today I declare and decree that God is the only judge and jury with whom I need to be concerned.  I am encouraged to keep going by the power of God's hands moving in my life.  When trouble knocks on your door, Grace, Mercy and the power of Love through Jesus Christ, gives us the ability (and strength) to not fall apart.  Whatever life throws at you, you can handle it with ease.  Why?  Because we have been equipped the full armour of God.  Because God delivered me from the MANY stupid mistakes and horrible lapses of judgement I've experienced, I don't think, I know Jesus is real. 

Pastor's message on Sunday was simple enough; encourage yourself, trust God and know that your blessing is coming.  Just stay faithful. When you are as impatient as I can be sometimes, it is hard to accept that your blessing is coming, that your healing is coming, that your desires are coming.  The key to remember though, is that they are coming in God's time, and according to His wishes and will--not ours. 

I'm a serious work in progress with very few answers to many of my own life questions, but I'm listening God, I'm listening.  I encourage you all to do the same. I love my friends, I love my family and I even love my "haters." In fact, I feel sorry for them; fortunately prayer works miracles, all the time.

Hope this post helped someone...even if didn't, it helped me.

Until...


"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...