Mid Week Check In...

It’s only Wednesday, and I feel as if I have worked an entire week. So much going on, but I can’t complain…this is the fun part (at least that’s what I keep trying to remind myself). I’m currently working on about four projects simultaneously, and the adrenaline rush of getting everything done on time is that only thing that’s keeping me awake at this point (it’s definitely not the Starbucks, even though the coffee is a big help).

We are finishing up the editing on the Fall Issue of SOTAC, it is gorgeous people. Our art director is a phenom…we are blessed to have him; he’s a perfect fit to our personalities. I hope that everyone is as pleased with our current efforts as we are.

After our editing session, I have to make myself available for another editing session with another designer for a completely different project.

One of the highlights, however, was meeting Mr. John West, our Spring/Summer cover model and musician extraordinaire. He was gigging in Charlotte for one night only, so Deb and I were able to catch up with him…a very good look, he blessed us with some music and great conversation…(BTW- He does a great cover of Umbrella, check him out if you can…). Very cool dude in person. Watch to see more of him in the future.

I think I managed to stumble into bed around 4 a.m. All in all, a good day…

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:56 AM

    Hey Jameka!! Well I know what you mean when you say it's only Wednesday and it feels as if you worked an entire week!! LOL!! The fall issue of SOTAC sounds really interesting!! I have no doubt that everyone will be pleased with the results. You always seem to shine above the rest!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...